Friday 22 July 2011

"That's my Baby"... dresser.




This old baby dresser of mine has had so many different looks throughout my existence.  It was originally white with wooden knobs.

When I moved to go to College I stripped, and sanded it down to natural and clear varnished it & painted a yellow rose on it.  When my first was born I sanded and painted just the drawers yellow and gave it new drawer pulls.

After both my girls had this in their rooms & my husband wanted to get rid of it.  I sanded it down and gave it my creamy white paint treatment & put some large molding on the bottom.  I also had this mirror that used to be Oak and forest green, so I primed and painted it to match the dresser.  Once again I've given new life to somethings that were almost on its way out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment