Tuesday 8 November 2011

Laundry Wall.



I made some quick signs for the Wall in the Hallway where we do our Laundry.  I found this old washboard in my Grandparents attic, and washed it up and gave it a bit of a Sanding in some spots.  I had some Canvas panels around the house & had painted some animals on them for a baby room at one time.  So I got out the Acrylics again and painted it over in Black & then used White Pigment Ink from Stampin' Up with my Rubber Stamps, and a heat gun to get it all to dry.  The word Laundry I hand painted.  It took about 30-40 min. for this project from Set-up to Clean-up.  Not only can we design on a dime, but time is also of the essence too!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Melissa from http://redflycreations.blogspot.com I'm contacting you to let you know that I've chosen you and 14 others to receive the "Versatile Blogger Award". You have been featured on my blog and named as a recipient. This award is passed from blogger to blogger as recognition for their hard work and ingenuity. I was awarded it a week or so ago, and now I've passed it on to you.

    ReplyDelete