Tuesday 29 May 2012

Vintage Weekend

Fir Tea Lights
I'm back from spending a wonderful Vintage Weekend, being a Vendor in the Scout Handmade & Vintage Market.  The Ladies at Birch & Bird Home Interiors host this Market, and do such a splendid job at it.  My girlfriend Kelley and I enjoyed ourselves immensely!!  With 50 Vendors, there was so much to choose from.  The Market was full of Vintage Finds, Painted furniture, Beautifully sewn crafts, lots of creative jewelry, hair accessories for the young and old, tons of home decor, and yes...Food.  The cupcakes from Tracycakes were scrumptious, and the Macarons were sinful.  We had fun talking with customers, selling, and finding much in common with everyone you spoke to.  The sound of music in the background, and the smell of coffee and old suitcases in the air, felt so cultural.  So I thought I would share all my photos from the weekend.  Hope you enjoy.  Next weekend I get to do it all again.  I'm heading to Spokane to "FARM CHICKS" with a friend who had an extra early administration ticket & invited me along with her & her sister.  How could I say NO?
My Booth


























Part of my booth




Kelley & myself on Friday night
Selling on Saturday


Me with my sign.
Creek Side
...and more Booths
Elisa from Home Sweet Nest & her friend Desja

Brown Bag Studio

Raggy Girl Vintage

Red Wicker

Twig Home & What wood you say?

Vintage Home


Whatever Lola wants Lola gets.

A nice little place to sit after shopping.

5 comments: