Wednesday 2 April 2014

Vintage Market Sneak Peaks

2 months to get ready for the Local Vintage Market should be enough time, right? I should hope so, but with all the ideas I keep wanting to make & do, plus be the perfect host will be a challenge.  I am up for it!!  So here are a few things that I have been working on this past week & will be coming with me to my booth.  Spread the word to all your friends & relatives who wouldn't want to miss this First (and hopefully not last) Vintage & Handmade Pop-up Market to hit Merritt.  Lots of Local & Out of town Vendors will be in attendance.  Still Accepting Applications, if you or you know someones wares that would compliment this Vintage Styled market nicely.  A Vendor list will be posted closer to the Market, so customers know what to expect, and who will be their first stop shop.






<!-- Please call pinit.js only once per page --> <script type="text/javascript" async  data-pin-shape="round" data-pin-hover="true" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment